Subtitling/Dubbing Co-ordinator (Hindi)
- Set/draft schedules and deadlines for vendors.
- Create and upload movie script, mpeg video and audio wave file to all vendors via FTP.
- Ensure all audio tracks required for language dubb are available.
- Ensure timely delivery of audio tracks & subtitle files for Transmission.
- Responsible for all multi language dubbed audio laybacks and data entry.
- Updating of Monthly schedules of language dubb & subtitling.
- Managing and supervising vendors.
- Updating of iBroadcast database for subtitling & language dubbed titles.
- Creating TX copy and manage TX video file with multi languages.
- Liaising with Technical Quality and Control, Inventory and Content Edit section for updates/status.
- Managing and house-keeping of Language Dubb & subtitling schedule/database regularly.
- Diploma in Digital Media /Information Technology/ Computer Engineering.
- Ability to work independently and resort to contingencies when problems arise.
- Possess general knowledge of computer /networking.
- Effectively bilingual in English, Hindi
- At least 1-3 years of operational experience in TV broadcast network with good knowledge operating in non-linear editing system and broadcast equipment.
Deadline : 2012-08-31