- System administration work on Transmission and Broadcast network infrastructure.
- Perform installation and preventive maintenance work on Broadcast equipment as assigned.
- Routine check on the health status of the broadcast and Post production equipments within technical facility
- Assist in new channels setup and implementation
- System administration work on Post Production infrastructure and system
- Assist Post Production users on system related issues and enquiries
- Provide technical support to sales/regional affiliates on decoder and satellite matters
- Answer facility emergency technical support calls and provide technical assistance on any broadcast or facility infrastructure problem that may arise.
- Technical understanding of broadcast equipment and systems design architecture, technical specifications and operational functions/features.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronic and communications and Degree/Diploma in IT related courses
- Additional certification in MCSE and CCNA will be welcome.
- At least 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Equip with IT knowledge and preferably with Linux, Mac OS X and Post Editing system experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with key broadcasting technologies such as mpeg file format, broadcast audio/video and control system, video servers, graphics, subtitling system, compression system
- Must be willing to work shift.
- A team player with excellent analytical and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
Deadline : 2012-08-31